Company Name: The Together Teacher
Effective Date: May 21, 2012
The Together Teacher is a consulting Site geared towards training teachers, principals, corporate and non-profit managers on simple beliefs, basic skills, concrete tools, and consistent habits that help you define what matters, keep it all together, and get it all done.
What Information Does The Together Teacher Collect?
Listed below are services where The Together Teacher gathers personal information and details on how the information is used:
Personally Identifiable Information and Sharing of Your Personal Information
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. The Together Teacher may share your Personal Information only as described below.
Information you submit to the Site will be available to The Together Teacher.
The Together Teacher requests personally identifiable information collected from you to contact The Together Teacher. To contact The Together Teacher, you must enter your first name, last name, email and any other information that you volunteer to provide through the Contact Us Form or any other forms of electronic or written communication. This information is used for allowing The Together Teacher to contact you, improve content of the Site, customize the content you see, and communicating newsletters, specials and new features to you. It is your responsibility to retain this information for your records. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from The Together Teacher if your computer supports this type of program. The Together Teacher uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate by ‘unsubscribing’ at the bottom of received email. You consent to receive an email or emails from The Together Teacher when you contact The Together Teacher.
In order to download the Resources made available through the Service, you will be asked for, at minimum, your email address. In addition to this, you may add your First Name and Last Name. This information will be used via a third-party newsletter service. By doing this, you will be signed up for The Together Teacher Newsletter. You can unsubscribe or modify your information as per the instructions of the Newsletter Service.
Third Party or Other Sites
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, The Together Teacher’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Non–Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Site. When you use the Site, The Together Teacher automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform including your geo-location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested through a third party aggregator, such as Google Analytics.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Site and its components. The Together Teacher only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to calculate how often users use parts of the Site so that we can make the Site appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our Site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Site, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, The Together Teacher will not, intentionally, disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that could identify you personally.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your mobile and computer’s browser (the “Browser”) to enable our systems to recognize your Browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. The Together Teacher cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your username or email address is.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUNG CHILDREN IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT TO US. OUR SERVICE IS GEARED TOWARDS ADULTS. IN NO EVENT SHOULD THE SITE BE USED BY A CHILD. THE TOGETHER TEACHER DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 NOR DOES THE TOGETHER TEACHER SHARE SUCH INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MAY USE THE SERVICE ONLY WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN. IF WE BECOME AWARE THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM A CHILD UNDER AGE 18 WITHOUT VERIFICATION OF PARENTAL CONSENT, THE TOGETHER TEACHER WILL TAKE STEPS TO REMOVE THAT INFORMATION.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if The Together Teacher, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that The Together Teacher goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of The Together Teacher may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Legal Obligation to Provide Information
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The Together Teacher, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
With Your Consent
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information
For clarity, we may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as the number of visitors to the Site, where they came from, keyword analysis, etc.
Is Personal Information About me Secure?
Your The Together Teacher Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
The Together Teacher endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that information is kept private. However, The Together Teacher cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What personal information can I access?
The Together Teacher, through its third party Newsletter Service allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change as our Service changes.
- Email address
- First Name, Last Name
- Other User profile information (e.g., zip code)
DELETING YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request to have your information deleted by The Together Teacher and The Together Teacher will do so within a reasonable amount of time. The non personal information aggregated by the analytics will remain as, among other reasons, The Together Teacher has no control over that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You may modify your account information.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.