Are you drowning in To-Do’s and looking for help with prioritization? Do you want to regain control and feel like you are proactively moving through your days rather than just reacting all day long? Without a clear system to sort through the daily deluge, you can easily lose sight of what you need to accomplish on your team. The cost of not having a plan for how you spend your limited time is enormous. Your stakeholders suffer, you bottleneck your colleagues, you sleep too little, and you feel overwhelmed – a dreadful combination that doesn’t help anyone. If this sounds like you, join us for a four-week online course focused on key tools to help you keep it all Together – both professionally AND personally!
The Together Leader
This course is open to anyone who manages people in a mission-driven context, whether a nonprofit, education-related nonprofit, school district office, school principal, or central office leader. It is designed for people who have a high level of autonomy over how they spend their workday.Register by March 6th! Close
You will learn to:
- Consolidate your many calendars into one Comprehensive Calendar
- Track long-term To-Dos and ideas through a Later List
- Consolidate your discussion topics for colleagues, brainstorm ideas for topics through Thought Catchers
- Plot how to use your limited amount of “free time” each week through the personalized design of a Weekly Worksheet
- Create systems to clean up the week prior and look ahead through a Meeting with Myself checklist
- Assess the “Communications Beast” and articulate your own strategies for taming
- Identify your own habits, preference for paper or technology, and awareness of energy levels to support a strong organization system
You will receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Leader templates for personal customization
- Digital samples with examples of organization systems from educators of diverse backgrounds
- A copy of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – And Sanity!
- A dedicated course website including access to each class recording after the session