And THEN I went crashing full force into fall with:
- Major Together Travel
- Leading my daughter’s Girl Scout Troop
- New writing projects
- A little Together Triathlon
- Training new Together Team Members
- Coaching Girls on the Run, and . . .
- Attending my very own yoga retreat in the Berkshires (hello, seven-yr old gift certificate.)
The point is this: I’m sorry I disappeared without warning. And now I’m following my own advice and brutally prioritizing during this busy season, which means buckling down for some serious Together Teacher 2.0 edits, and working on a few other fun projects I can’t talk about just yet! But stay tuned!