Effective teaching requires strong planning, time and task management, and organizational systems. Without a clear system to sort through the daily deluge, you can easily lose sight of what you value most. Your students suffer, you sleep too little, and you feel overwhelmed – a dreadful combination that doesn’t help anyone. Thankfully, with some Together-ing, it is possible to be an effective teacher – and have a life!
The Together Teacher
This workshop is for teachers and educators at all levels working in a classroom environment, who spend most of their days with “fixed” time slots. Participants should have a clear instructional core to their daily job routine.Close
You will learn to:
- Consolidate your many calendars into one Comprehensive Calendar
- Track long-term To-Dos and ideas through a Later List
- Plot how to use your limited amount of “free time” each week through the personalized design of a Weekly Worksheet
- Create systems to clean up the week prior and look ahead through a Meeting with Myself checklist
You will receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Teacher templates for personal customization
- Digital samples with examples of organization systems from educators of diverse backgrounds
- A copy of The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized and Save Time!
- A dedicated course website including access to each class recording after the session
Please fill out this form to inquire about private courses:
"*" indicates required fields