Join us for a special two-week virtual series delivered by Maia Heyck-Merlin, Founder and CEO of The Together Group, former Chief Talent Officer for Achievement First, author of The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time! and The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – and Sanity!
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Why Attend a Together Leader Tune-Up Course?
In these unprecedented times, there is a need to adapt our Together Tools. During these two 90-minute classes, we will explore adjustments in paper versus digital, shifts in weekly planning, and overall shifts in our energy, attention, and focus. Please be prepared with your existing systems; this class is not focused on designing from scratch.
This course is open to anyone who manages people in a mission-driven context, whether a nonprofit, education-related nonprofit, school district office, school principal, or central office leader who has attended a Together Leader session previously. Please note that this class does not apply to classroom teachers.
You Will Learn To:
- Update and adjust your priorities through creation of an Ideal Week
- Adapt your Weekly Worksheet and Meeting with Myself to working from home and leading remotely
- Remain flexible, nimble and “Together” through uncertainty
You Will Receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Leader templates for personal customization
- Digital examples of shifts and adaptations organization systems from
Pricing: $275 per person (includes a digital copy of all class materials and access to recorded sessions)
Questions? Contact Maggie at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this course is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to Maggie to discuss.