Join us for a special online course delivered by Maia Heyck-Merlin, Founder and CEO of The Together Group, former Chief Talent Officer for Achievement First, author of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – and Sanity!, The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time!, and The Together Work-From-Home Teacher.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Feeling frazzled? Trapped in a spiral of short term To-Dos and longer term thinking? Checking your phone in the middle of the night? Join Maia for the Together Leader Extended Edition Online Course. Eight classes featuring different aspects of Togetherness, small group breakouts, homework assignments, and corresponding book chapters to Together yourself in these tricky times.
Classes are offered remotely through Zoom, Nearpod, and a robust class website. Our classes are highly engaging using thought-provoking questions, reflective small group work, various self-assessments, differentiated work time, videos, and more! Perhaps even some seated yoga and culture-building prompts!
Details and Course Objectives
This course is applicable to those in mission-driven leadership roles, i.e. instructional leaders, operations directors, program managers, superintendents, district leaders, nonprofit managers, etc. Please email email@example.com for additional questions on applicability to your role. Please note this course does not apply to those currently in teacher roles.
You Will Learn To:
- Create and communicate effective Priority Plans to your colleagues and team members
- Develop a clear and cohesive Meeting Matrix to ensure that your meetings align with your priorities
- Consolidate your many calendars into one Comprehensive Calendar
- Track long-term to-dos and ideas through a Later List
- Plot how to use your limited amount of "free time" each week through the personalized design of a Weekly Worksheet
- Create systems to clean up the week prior and look ahead through a Meeting with Myself checklist
- Assess the “Email Beast” and articulate your own strategies for taming the Beast
- Establish strategies for coaching others towards a culture of Togetherness
- Identify your own habits, preference for paper or technology, and awareness of energy levels to support a strong organization system
What Past Leaders Say:
“The Together Leader online course is not just a course to help keep you organized, it is a series that helps you get set up for success so you can manage not only your work life, but also your personal life! I am now able to manage my time at work, offer tips to my staff, and enjoy my time away from work more by not worrying about what I have to get done for work.”
“I've always kind of associated being super organized with being uptight or rigid, but have found the Together Leader techniques have allowed me to be more relaxed and less stressed.”
You Will Receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Leader templates for personal customization
- Digital samples with examples of organization systems from educators of diverse backgrounds
- A copy of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success - and Sanity!
- Access to each class recording after the session
Pricing: $950 per person (includes a digital copy of all class materials)
In order to complete the registration form, you must provide:
- Your payment method for your registration fee (credit card or check)
- Contact Information for your billing contact (name, e-mail, and mailing address for the person receiving your invoice)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this course is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to us to discuss.