Join us for a special online course delivered by Maia Heyck-Merlin, Founder and CEO of The Together Group, former Chief Talent Officer for Achievement First, author of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – and Sanity!, The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time!, and The Together Work-From-Home Teacher.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Do you crave picking your head up and looking farther down the road? Do you feel there’s a gap between your annual goals and your daily To-Dos? Do you feel your meetings are deeply aligned with what matters most – or not? Do you feel aligned with your manager, team members, and colleagues about what’s most important? Are emails, texts, Slack and more preventing you from focusing on priorities? If so, Maia’s Together Teams course will help you prioritize clearly, make sure your meetings matter, and get set up to align with your entire team.
Classes are offered remotely through Zoom, Nearpod, and a robust class website. Our classes are highly engaging using thought-provoking questions, reflective small group work, various self-assessments, differentiated work time, videos, and more! Perhaps even some seated yoga and culture-building prompts!
Details and Course Objectives
This course is applicable to those in mission-driven leadership roles, i.e. instructional leaders, operations directors, program managers, superintendents, district leaders, nonprofit managers, etc. Please email email@example.com for additional questions on applicability to your role. Please note this course does not apply to those currently in teacher roles.
Participants are encouraged to join as teams from the same organization or school, but individuals are also welcome! Individual leaders will gain tools to share with their teams.
You can take this as a standalone course, or it is a great add on to our Together Leader course.
You Will Learn To:
- Create and communicate effective Priority Plans to your colleagues and team members
- Develop a clear and cohesive Meeting Matrix to ensure that your meetings align with your priorities
- Prioritize clearly….. and create communication agreements that are efficient and aligned with your organization or school’s culture.
- Establish strategies for coaching others towards a culture of Togetherness
What Past Leaders Say:
“The Together Leader online course is not just a course to help keep you organized, it is a series that helps you get set up for success so you can manage not only your work life, but also your personal life! I am now able to manage my time at work, offer tips to my staff, and enjoy my time away from work more by not worrying about what I have to get done for work.”
“I've always kind of associated being super organized with being uptight or rigid, but have found the Together Leader techniques have allowed me to be more relaxed and less stressed.”
You Will Receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Leader templates for personal customization
- Digital samples with examples of organization systems from educators of diverse backgrounds
- A copy of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success - and Sanity!
- Access to each class recording after the session
Pricing: $375 per person (includes a digital copy of all class materials)
In order to complete the registration form, you must provide:
- Your payment method for your registration fee (credit card or check)
- Contact Information for your billing contact (name, e-mail, and mailing address for the person receiving your invoice)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this course is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to us to discuss.