Join us for a special online course delivered by Maia Heyck-Merlin, Founder and CEO of The Together Group, former Chief Talent Officer for Achievement First, author of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – and Sanity!, The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time!, and The Together Work-From-Home Teacher.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Effective project management requires strong planning, clear communication and airtight execution. Without a clear road map to guide your plan from start to finish, it’s easy to lose sight of your intended outcome. Stakeholders suffer, colleagues are delayed, decisions are rushed, and you feel overwhelmed. But if you can develop a crystal clear vision, define roles and responsibilities, and draft a predictable communication plan, project management doesn’t have to be a scramble! In fact, it can even be fun!
Classes are offered remotely through Zoom, Nearpod, and a robust class website. Our classes are highly engaging using thought-provoking questions, reflective small group work, various self-assessments, differentiated work time, videos, and more! Perhaps even some seated yoga and culture-building prompts!
Details and Course Objectives
This course is applicable to anyone who leads projects, no matter what level they are in the organization. Past class participants have included assistants, superintendents, grade level leaders, operations team members, human resource / marketing / information technology leaders, and more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.
You Will Learn To:
- Align others around your project outcomes through the creation of a Project Statement and Summary
- Download all of your To-Dos into your project management tool of choice
- Calibrate your calendar by carefully aligning dates with other organizational happenings
- Identify upcoming questions, design tight recommendations, and drive others to finalize decisions
- Create effective, joyful and productive team meetings and updates
- Debrief and codify project takeaways for future application
What Past Participants Say:
“After getting the time to really look through my upcoming project, I realized I hadn’t thoroughly thought out ALL of the people / stakeholders / helpers, and the tasks they’ll be completing.”
“I just love the way Maia’s workshops are organized –pun intended! Here’s what’s something is; here’s why and how it can help you; here’s some examples; go forth & make it your own!”
“I liked the structured pre-work, then focused time within the sessions to put that learning to use, as I am a concrete learner that learns best by doing – so hearing about it, talking about it, then working on it meant it was more meaningful/sticky.”
You Will Receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Project Manager templates for personal customization
- Digital samples with examples of various stages of project management
- A copy of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success - and Sanity!
- Access to each class recording after the session
Pricing: $475 per person (includes a digital copy of all class materials)
In order to complete the registration form, you must provide:
- Your payment method for your registration fee (credit card or check)
- Contact Information for your billing contact (name, e-mail, and mailing address for the person receiving your invoice)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this course is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to us to discuss.