Join us for a special virtual course delivered by Maia Heyck-Merlin, Founder and CEO of The Together Group, former Chief Talent Officer for Achievement First, author of The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time! and The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – and Sanity!
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The Together Teacher Online Course is open to educators at all levels working in a classroom environment, who spend most of their days with “fixed” time slots. Participants should have a clear instructional core to their daily job routine.
Please note, this course is not for leaders who choose how they spend their time and manage other people’s time.*
In order to complete the registration form, you must provide:
- Your payment method for your registration fee (credit card or check)
- Contact Information for your billing contact (name, e-mail, and mailing address for the person receiving your invoice
Details and Course Objectives
Why Attend The Together Teacher?
Effective teaching requires strong planning, time and task management, and organizational systems. Without a clear system to sort through the daily deluge, you can easily lose sight of what you need to accomplish in your classroom. The cost of not having a plan for how you spend your limited “free” time is enormous. Your students suffer, you sleep too little, and you feel overwhelmed—a dreadful combination that doesn’t help anyone. Thankfully, with some intentionality, routines, and habits, it is possible to be an effective teacher—and have a life!
This course is open to educators at all levels working in a classroom environment, who spend most of their days with “fixed” time slots. Participants should have a clear instructional core to their daily job routine.
Please note, this course is not for leaders who choose how they spend their time and manage other people’s time.
You Will Learn To:
- Plot how to use your limited amount of “free time” each week through the personalized design of a Weekly or Daily Worksheet
- Consolidate your many school calendars into one Comprehensive Calendar
- Track long-term To-Dos and ideas through a Later List
- Host a Weekly Meeting With Myself to celebrate and calibrate each week
What Past Teachers Say:
“This was such a wonderful workshop! I’ve never even been exposed to how to stay organized as a teacher and this workshop gave such practical and implementable next steps. Thanks so much!”
“This session was transformational! I am inspired to become more organized! I attended the half-day version, and I would totally go to a longer one! Who knew that getting organized could be this fun?!”
You Will Receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Teacher templates for personal customization
- Digital samples packet with examples of organization systems from educators of diverse backgrounds
- Access to each class recording after the session
Pricing: $375 per person (includes a digital copy of all course materials)
Questions? Contact Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this course is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to Maggie to discuss.