Dear Together Friends, Fans, and Family,
For the first time in over a decade, I don’t have alliteration in my subject line. I blew it on kale. That is because I realized I MUST share the recipe for my absolute favorite salad (often made around the holidays, but honestly, I probably make this twice a month). Don’t skimp on the lemon-miso dressing, and if we were neighbors, I would bring you a bowl immediately. You need this salad in your life. Besides making boatloads of kale salad for a holiday party, while my holiday break was a bit shorter than I would have liked (#authordeadlineproblems), I could also be found with some snowhumans and continuing my journey as a later-in-life-downhill-skiier.
Anyway. . . while our monthly newsletter takes a rest in January (you can still find me on Instagram, and December’s Together Tips are here) we wanted to let you know about 2023’s Together Trainings. These online courses provide multiple weeks of Togetherness skills practice, connections with new networks of great people, plenty of jokes, lots of empathy, and practical tips to support your success and sustainability.
If you have requests for our spring offerings, you can influence the timing of our courses. Email me and let me know what you’re looking for! And, of course, it is never too soon to consider booking a summer Together Training. We are scheduling in-person classes for groups of 125 or greater—and we still have our private online offerings as well.
“Thank you so much for the wonderful session! There literally was a sigh of relief that we felt afterwards…people really saw a light to making this work sustainable that they really couldn’t find before. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
EVERYONE should go through this course. I feel like I learned so much about myself. It has affected my personal and professional lives so much!
Excited to hang Together on Zoom and Nearpod? Here’s our upcoming set of open enrollment courses, and some insider tips on intended audience for each:
- Together Project Management: January 10 – February 14 (6-week course on Tuesdays)
- Designed for anyone looking for project management tools focused on investment, communication, and planning for a specific project of participants’ choosing
- A great follow-up if you’ve taken Together Leader or Together Team Member, but these are not prerequisites
- The Together Leader Turbo Edition: February 9, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET
- A one-day version of our most popular course to help leaders plan, prioritize and protect their time
- PS There are breaks built in, we promise!
- The Together Leader: March 7 – 28 (4-week course on Tuesdays)
- Our most popular course to help leaders plan, prioritize and protect their time
- The Together Teacher Evening Edition: Wednesday, March 8, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
- A quick evening hit to help teachers get Together
- The Together Teammate: May 1 – 22 (4-week course on Mondays)
- Offering the same tools as Together Leader, this class is designed for colleagues in supporting roles, such as assistants, operations team members, chiefs of staff, and other back office team members
AWESOME job! AWESOME sauce you’ve shared, I will use every ingredient.
You may want to sign up yourself or pass this info along to others if you…
- Recently attended a Together Training and thought of a friend or colleague who may also benefit from a dose of Togetherness!
- Hosted a Together Training in the past few years – but want to send some new hires who missed it!
- Could use a tune-up on Together Tools and routines.
Click here for more details and to find individual registration links.
See you in February with our usual dose of tips and links!
The workshop was EXCELLENT. It was truly one of the best run online events I have attended. Many zoom meetings or online workshops are slow and lack any form of engagement. But the manner in which Maia directed the meeting kept all of us engaged and interactive. Using Nearpod and having the class prep link ready for us was super helpful.