The Together Group provides consulting, training services, and workshops geared towards training educators including principals and administrators, managers, and other types of groups on skills, teaching tools, and consistent habits that help you focus on what matters, optimizing your limited time, keeping it all together, and getting it all done.
What Information Does The Together Group Collect?
Any information you submit to the Site will be available to The Together Group. Listed below are circumstances in which The Together Group gathers Personal Information and the details on how the information is used:
Personally Identifiable Information and Sharing of Your Personal Information
Personal Information about our Users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. The Together Group may share your Personal Information only as described below.
The Together Group requests and collects Personal Information in order for you to contact The Together Group. To contact us, you must enter your first name, last name, email address, and any other information that you volunteer to provide through the Contact Us Form or any other forms of electronic or written communication. This information is used for allowing The Together Group to contact you, improve content on the Site, customize the content you see, and communicating newsletters, events, special offerings, and new features to you. It is your responsibility to retain this information for your records. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter or any other notice you receive from us at any time.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from The Together Group if your computer supports this type of program. The Together Group uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other correspondence from us, please indicate by ”unsubscribing” at the bottom of received email. You consent to receive emails from The Together Group when you contact The Together Group.
In order to download the resources made available through the Service, you will be asked for, at minimum, your email address. In addition, you may add your first name and last name. This information will be shared with and used by a third party newsletter service retained by us. By doing this, you will be signed up for The Together Group newsletter. You can unsubscribe or modify your information as per the instructions of the newsletter service.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks and services on our behalf (e.g., hosting vendors, service providers, list managers) and need to share your information (including Personal Information) with them in order to provide products and/or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, The Together Group’s agents do not have any right to use your Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of your information (including Personal Information) for the above purposes.
Logging In Through Social Media Services
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Site. When you use the Site, The Together Group automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform including your geo-location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested through a third party aggregator, such as Google Analytics.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Site and its components. The Together Group only uses this data in anonymized, aggregate form, i.e., as a statistical measure and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of anonymized, aggregate data enables us to calculate how often users use parts of the Site so that we can make the Site appealing to as many users as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide anonymized, aggregate information to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use our Site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners and other third parties also understand how often people use their services and our Site, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, The Together Group will not intentionally disclose aggregate information to a partner or other third party in a manner that could identify you personally.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are used by our Site and the Service. The Together Group cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your User name or email address is. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may be used to store a unique identification number tied to your computer or mobile device so that you can be recognized as the same User across one or more browsing sessions, and across one or more sites. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you do not have to enter those credentials each time you visit the Site or Service.
- Cookies can help us and third parties understand which parts of our Service are the most popular because they help us see which Site pages and features visitors access and how much time they spend on the Site pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt our Site and Service and provide you with a better experience.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. Our Service is geared exclusively toward adults. In no event should the Site be used by a child. The Together Group does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18, nor does The Together Group share such information with any third party. Children under the age of 18 may use the Service only with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without the verification of parental consent, The Together Group will take appropriate steps to remove that information.
Legal Obligation to Provide Information
We may use and/or release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such use and/or release is necessary to comply with any law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The Together Group, our employees, any User, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
With Your Consent
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties and will be able to prevent the sharing of this type of information.
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information
For clarity, we may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-Personal Information, such as the number of visitors to the Site, where they came from, keyword analysis, etc.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
The Personal Information collected by us is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
The Together Group endeavors to safeguard all User information to ensure that such information is kept private. However, The Together Group does not guarantee the security of User account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of User information at any time.
What Personal Information Can I Access?
The Together Group, through its third party service provider, allows you to access the following Personal Information about you for the purpose of viewing and, in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change as our Service changes.
- Email address
- First Name, Last Name
- Other User profile information (e.g., zip code)
Deleting Your Personal Information
You may request to have your information deleted by The Together Group and we will do so within a reasonable amount of time. Notwithstanding any such request, the non-personal information aggregated by the analytics will remain as, among other reasons, The Together Group has no control over that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You may modify your account information.
Questions or Concerns
Effective: April 2020
Copyright 2020 The Together Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.