Back by popular demand, we present the 2015 Together Gift Guide – and check it out on Pinterest too!
Whether you are gifting your own kids’ teachers (must get on this!), an educator in your family (got one of those too!), a leader in your life, or looking for your own Togetherness tools, here are this year’s favorite picks selected by my trusted Together circle.
Keeping Health and Wellness at the Forefront?
- Adult coloring books and Prismacolor colored pencils are all the rage
- How about a Headspace subscription to get your morning meditation on?
- This great lunchbox keeps things truly cold when no fridge is to be found
- Three different people told me about this app for meal planning…must be good!
Want to Get Cozy and Comfortable?
- I know lots of teachers use this tea kettle to make nice warm drinks without using their breaks to wait in line! Give it with tea or Starbucks Via packets.
- Same idea but with a baby Keurig!
- Or really get your caffeine on with this…
Need to Upgrade Your School Supplies?
- You cannot go wrong with a personal laminator…. so useful for so many things!
- This little nylon zip up bag by Baggu is great for containing essential items in your teacher tote so you don’t have to dig to the bottom!
- Personalized clipboard with inspirational quotes
- Personalized business cards (teachers need to network, too!)
- A new backpack or commuter bag
- For those coaches or people on the go, a car organizer
- And dry erase markers are always a perfect stocking stuffer!
Time for Some Space Solutions?
- Social Print Studios develops high quality prints of Instagram photos, plus they have really cool displays for the photos on your desk
- Society 6 Clocks: Well-priced and cute. Filter by color to find one that matches your friend’s current color scheme!
- These laptop skins are great for protecting laptops
Interested in Some Tech Tricks?
- Headphones: Pick a fun color that matches your friend’s personality – perfect for going into Beast Mode.
- A subscription to Asana for grade level chairs or school leaders to help assign tasks and keep track of the ones that remain unfinished
- A subscription to Calendly.com for scheduling meetings for busy leaders
- An extra battery pack for when you need to get charged up on the fly (I use mine ALL the time when traveling!)
- A Bobine Dock or Gorillapod to make classroom filming easier and untether you from the camera
Want a Homemade Touch?
- Pre-packed lunches for the week always go over well
- For those parents who never get to sleep in, an early morning offer to babysit on the weekends
- A snack pack to keep in someone’s desk, full of Larabars (if nuts are okay!) and other re-charging snack foods
Special thanks to Shelby, Ron, Pam, Taylor, Maggie, Stephanie, Margaret, Meghan P., Meghan R., Claire, and Emily for helping me build this awesome list!