Are you drowning in To-Do’s and looking for help with prioritization? Do you want to regain control and feel like you are proactively moving through your days rather than just reacting all day long? Without a clear system to sort through the daily deluge, you can easily lose sight of what you need to accomplish on your team. If this sounds like you, join us for a four-week online course focused on key tools to help you keep it all Together – both professionally AND personally!
16 January4 weeks, Tue 12:30 PM - 2:00 PMZoom link to come via email
Class 1Tue 16 Jan 12:30 - Tue 16 Jan 14:30Zoom link to come via email
Class 2Tue 23 Jan 12:30 - Tue 23 Jan 14:00Zoom link to come via email
Class 3Tue 30 Jan 12:30 - Tue 30 Jan 14:00Zoom link to come via email
Class 4Tue 06 Feb 12:30 - Tue 06 Feb 14:00Zoom link to come via email
- $515.00 excl.
Are you drowning in To-Do’s and looking for help with prioritization? Do you want to regain control and feel like you are proactively moving through your days rather than just reacting all day long? Without a clear system to sort through the daily deluge, you can easily lose sight of what you need to accomplish on your team. The cost of not having a plan for how you spend your limited time is enormous. Your collaborators suffer, you bottleneck your colleagues, you sleep too little, and you feel overwhelmed – a dreadful combination that doesn’t help anyone. If this sounds like you, join us for a four-week online course focused on key tools to help you keep it all Together – both professionally AND personally!
Classes are offered remotely through Zoom, Nearpod, and a robust class website. Our classes are highly engaging using thought-provoking questions, reflective small group work, various self-assessments, differentiated work time, videos, and more! Perhaps even some seated yoga and culture-building prompts!
Details and Course Objectives
This course is open to anyone who manages people in a mission-driven context, whether a nonprofit, education-related nonprofit, school district office, school principal, or central office leader. It is designed for people who have a high level of autonomy over how they spend their workday. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions on applicability to your role. Please note this course does not apply to those currently in teacher roles.
You Will Learn To:
- Consolidate your many calendars into one Comprehensive Calendar
- Track long-term To-Dos and ideas through a Later List
- Plot how to use your limited amount of “free time” each week through the personalized design of a Weekly Worksheet
- Create systems to clean up the week prior and look ahead through a Meeting with Myself checklist
- Identify your own habits, preference for paper or technology, and awareness of energy levels to support a strong organization system
What Past Leaders Say:
- “The Together Leader webinar series is not just a webinar to help keep you organized, it is a series that helps you get set up for success so you can manage not only your work life, but also your personal life! I am now able to manage my time at work, offer tips to my staff, and enjoy my time away from work more by not worrying about what I have to get done for work.”
- “I've always kind of associated being super organized with being uptight or rigid, but have found the Together Leader techniques have allowed me to be more relaxed and less stressed.”
You Will Receive:
- A complete electronic package of Together Leader templates for personal customization
- Digital samples with examples of organization systems from educators of diverse backgrounds
- A copy of The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success - and Sanity!
- A dedicated course website including access to each class recording after the session
Pricing: $515 per person (includes a digital copy of all class materials)
In order to complete the registration form, you must provide:
- Your payment method for your registration fee (credit card or check). Note: Payment via credit card uses the Paypal platform, and you will be directed to Paypal if you select credit card as your payment method.
- Contact Information for your billing contact (name, e-mail, and mailing address for the person receiving your invoice)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this course is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to us to discuss.