My big-blended-dual-religion family is coming up on a season of celebration, and so a few citizens from across the extended Together-verse have come together to recommend some fun Together-adjacent gifts for anyone in your world. But no need to limit these gifts to the holiday season — we all need Together-ness whenever we can get it!
- Laura Kate says, “InkJoy is the new flair pen!” I’m sold and have already ordered! Also, clicktops for the win!
- Krystal suggests portable chargers these days, and I can relate given my weekends at kid softball and baseball games. I like this one! So much so that I have three of them!
- Greta reminds us of several awesome pencil pouches, like this one and this one. Already ordered for all of my kids as well! I’m a well-documented pouch girl, and a sucker for anything with a cat design!
- Jessica hits on an oldie but goodie, and something I’m always putting in my cart at the hardware store. I’m partial to the wire option, the large wall hooks, and the classic metal ones!
- Alllllll the beverage items, including subscription options, beverage warmers, and nice water bottles. Also, I can’t resist a shout-out for a favorite small Maine company! (Ordered for my entire family!)
- If you want a huge splurge, I’m eyeing the new digital notebooks, mainly this popular one by Rocketbook and Moleskin’s smart notebook, and this expensive Norwegian start-up option!
And of course, you can always gift a copy of The Together Project Manager. We highly recommend the e-version for the economic value, eye-popping digital design, and eco friendly production.
What about you? What is on your Together list this year?