Join us for the Together Leader, a one-day in-person class focused on key tools to help Leaders keep it all Together - both personally and professionally! Are you drowning in To-Do’s and looking for help with prioritization? Do you want to regain control and feel like you are proactively moving through your days? If this sounds like you, join us for a one-day class designed to help Leaders like you keep it all Together!
02 November1 day, 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Effective leading requires strong planning, time and task management, and organizational systems. Without a clear system to sort through the daily deluge, you can easily lose sight of what you need to accomplish on your team. The cost of not having a plan for how you spend your limited “free” time is enormous. Your collaborators suffer, you bottleneck your colleagues, you sleep too little, and you feel overwhelmed—a dreadful combination that doesn’t help anyone. Thankfully, with some intentionality, routines, and habits, it is possible to be an effective leader—and have a life!
Details and Class Objectives
Location: Class will be held at American University - Constitution Hall (3501 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016)
This class is open to anyone who manages people in a mission-driven context, whether a nonprofit, education-related nonprofit, school district office, school principal, or central office leader. It is designed for people who have a high level of autonomy over how they spend their workday. Please email email@example.com for additional questions on applicability to your role. Please note this class does not apply to those currently in teacher roles.
You Will Learn To:
- Consolidate your many calendars into one Comprehensive Calendar.
- Track long-term To-Dos and ideas through a Later List.
- Plot how to use your limited amount of “free time” each week through the personalized design of a Weekly Worksheet.
- Create systems to clean up the week prior and look ahead through a Meeting with Myself checklist.
- Identify your own habits, preference for paper or technology, and awareness of energy levels to support a strong organization system.
What Past Leaders Say:
“This was such a wonderful workshop! I’ve never even been exposed to how to stay organized as a leader and this workshop gave such practical and implementable next steps. Thanks so much!”
“This is in the top 5 PDs of the 200+ I’ve participated in over the last 15 years. Wow — tight, fun, responsive, aligned + clear!! THANK YOU!!!!”
Class cost: $945 per person, includes
- Breakfast and lunch;
- All materials (class website, Together Templates, copy of The Together Leader book);
- A mocktail/cocktail gathering with Maia from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM – directly after class (first beverage / snacks on us!);
- An online group Together Tune-Up with Maia on Wednesday, November 15th from 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EST.
- Payment must be received by October 19th
Dress code: Comfortable business casual
Travel: Leaders are responsible for their own travel logistics. Note: In the unlikely event of inclement weather, venue issues, or low registration, this workshop may be subject to rescheduling.
- Leaders may cancel their registration and receive a refund until 30 days prior to class date.
- Within 30 days of class date, your registration may be transferred to another leader within your organization, but no refunds will be given.
- If you miss the class, your registration fee will not be refunded.
- If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*If you are unsure if this workshop is a good fit for you or the person you are registering, please reach out to us to discuss.
|The Together Leader 201||Register interest|
|The Together Project Manager||Register interest|