Join us for a special workshop delivered by Maia Heyck-Merlin, Founder and CEO of The Together Group, former Chief Talent Officer for Achievement First, author of The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time! and The Together Leader: Get Organized for Your Success – and Sanity! To view all offered workshops, be sure to click "Show me more dates" under the list below!
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This workshop is engaging and fast-paced and will be taught in an “I Do, We Do, You Do” format. Using real-life examples, humor (I hope!), and guided practice, I will take participants on a journey to create or tweak a plan for a current project. You will receive a workbook with interactive note-taking sheets, samples, and blank electronic templates to customize for personal use. We will look at actual samples of many types of project management—with a focus on investment, planning and communications! This workshop is NOT focused on project management technology, though if you want to review options in advance, please check out tools such as Trello, Basecamp, Asana, or millions of other options out there!
Learning Objectives: Project Managers will. . .
- Envision and implement projects with clearly articulated objectives, resources and timelines through a Project Summary or Overview
- Effectively delegate pieces of the project sideways, up and down by creating an Ownership Plan
- Break down an upcoming project or goal into bite-sized pieces by creating a Project Plan
- Practice making compelling Project Recommendations to avoid bottlenecks with decision-making
- Obtain clarity on who does what by articulating Project Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage and motivate the project team through Kick-Off Meetings, Mottos, and Updates
- Successfully communicate via Informative Updates and Thorough Debriefs
|The Together Project Manager||Register interest|