It’s been ALMOST TWO MONTHS. I’m so sorry I went missing without warning! First time in five years.
So where did I go, and what kept me away? I think it was a combination of the following:
- travel recovery and reboot,
- competing in these,
- hosting this,
- reading this and this,
- cooking things like this and this,
- meeting an author crush,
- getting both kids back-to-school in one piece,
- leading these girls and,
- traveling here for an amazing wedding of a dear friend!
So, living life as we know it. A very full life if you are into the time-tracking kind of thing, and one I’m very grateful for.
But now I’m back. Five years into this endeavor and it’s time this blog had a roadmap. And you, my friends, are going to tell me what you want. And I aim to deliver.
Click on the link to take the First Annual Together Reader Survey. The first few questions are some basic reader demographic info, and the second set of (short) questions ask you what you want more of on the blog! The whole survey will take you fewer than five minutes. And. . . we will draw (at random) the names of two completers on Friday, October 14, for signed copies of The Together Leader. Heck, I’ll even sign one to send to your mom!
Contest fine print:
- Survey results must be received by Friday, Oct 14th, at midnight EST to be considered.
- US shipping addresses only.
- If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of receipt of a notification, a new winner will be chosen.